Dorner Electronic develops hard- and software for the building materials industry that are in use for plants producing ready-mix concrete, prefabricated components and dry plaster articles. The company also produces steering systems for mobile concrete plants.
- 20 % of the company's turnover is earned with the product DornerBatch. It is a standarised hard- and software solution, that visualises and controls all relevant data and processes in a cockpit interface.
- The company is European market leader for control and disposal systems used in the concrete industry.
- It has installed four control panels for mixing plants at the panama canal, they produce up to 10 000 m² concrete a day.
- Some of Dorner's technologies were in use for the build up in Sochi for the Olympic Games 2014.
- With 8 production control systems the company has also supported the building of the world"s longest train tunnel, the Gotthard-Tunnel in Switzerland.
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Software Development & -testing
- Dual Study Program
- Project or Thesis
Photo © Dorner Electronic