SOLA is a global leader in the development and production of high-quality measuring instruments for the construction industry. And for a good reason: Thanks to decades-long experience, the SOLA experts know exactly what building professionals need. This know-how consistently flows into the development of new and existing products. SOLA instruments provide high quality criteria, as well as precision for a lifetime.
- The brand SOLA is present in 70 countries worldwide. In Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary and US the company operates own sales offices, in other 39 countries SOLA works with sales partners.
- At its headquarters in Götzis 200 employees develop, produce and sell 1,500 SOLA products.
- 1949 the company has started with its first level made out of wood.
- Nowadays the measuring instruments are out of hightech materials, use hightech technology and a functional design.
- In 1957 SOLA has won the IF Design Award for its product as the first Austrian company ever. Since that 6 more IF Design Awards as well as a lot of other product design awards followed.
- At SOLA Kunststoffe (the injection moulding department of SOLA), 2 billion injection moulding parts are being produced a year, out of high tech plastics such as thermo plastics or polymers, fibr glas or acryl glas.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Other technical Jobs
- Plastics Technology
- Production Technology
- Research & Development
Photo © SOLA Messwerkzeuge