ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 19,300 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 176 locations in 45 countries. ALPLA was founded in 1955 and the headquarter is based in Hard, Austria.
- A bold statement, but one which is almost certainly true: Everyone encounters an ALPLA product at least once a day.
- Because ALPLA accompanies us around the world and around the clock in the form of an unlimited variety of plastic packaging items for the most diverse contents - from shower gel to engine oil, detergent to lemonade.
- 10 years ago the company has opened its 100th plant - in Tianjin, China. Today ALPLA operates 160 plants in 43 countries worldwide.
- This day ALPLA produces bottles and packages, that consist of corn leaves, corn stalk and grass up to 30 %. There are even prototypes, that are made entirely out of biobased materials and are therefore petroleum-free and completely recyclable.
- In its plants in China and Mexico the company successfuly offers a high quality apprenticeship program based on the model used in its headquarters in Vorarlberg.
ALPLA is an internationally active company that grows with its global customers. This growth of course demands motivated and well-trained specialists and executives with a technical or business background.
- Chemicals & Food Technology
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plastics Technology
- Production Technology
- Quality Management
- Research & Development
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Weissengruber+Partner für CHANCENLAND VORARLBERG bei ALPLA