Doppelmayr is the world market leader in ropeway construction and the industry's innovation, technology and quality leader. The company has already built more than 15,000 installations in 96 countries on six continents. Doppelmayr ropeways are used for summer and winter tourism, but are also increasingly used as a means of transport in cities around the world. Doppelmayr also solves efficient material transport problems with innovative transport systems.
- You've for sure already taken a seat on a Doppelmayr ropeway, e.g. when skiing or hiking.
- For the 2010 Olympic Games, Doppelmayr built the record ropeway Peak2Peak in Whistler Mountain (Canada) with a length of 4.4 km.
- The Emirates Air Line gondola lift across the Thames in London was opened for the 2012 Olympic Games.
- One of Singapore's landmarks is a ropeway to the island of Sentosa with a luxury gondola equipped with leather seats, minibar and glass floor - also from Doppelmayr.
- In June 2017, 450 employees moved into the new office building directly adjacent to the Hohe Brücke plant in Wolfurt (Vorarlberg).
- Doppelmayr is particularly successful with urban ropeway systems in South America and has already built ropeways for commuters in Colombia and Bolivia.
- The Mi Teleférico ropeway network in Bolivia (between La Paz and El Alto) transported almost 600,000 passengers in just one day in July 2019.
- In Damüls and at Ifen, passengers are already getting onto the ski slopes with the newly developed D-Line generation of cable cars - first class comfort included.
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Development & -testing
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Weissengruber+Partner für CHANCENLAND VORARLBERG bei Doppelmayr