faigle produces plastic rollers for escalators, sorting facilities and conveyor systems, brake linkage bushings for railway companies such as the ÖBB, hanging straps for public transport and high-quality plastic components and elements in mechanical engineering. Faigle rollers are in use in more than 60% of the escalators around the world.
- For the Kingdom Tower in Saudi Arabia, which will be the tallest building in the world at 1,007 metres, faigle specially developed a carbon fibre-plastic bond that will be used as cable for the operation of the elevators. Normal steel cables would break under their own weight at this length. The faigle cable weighs only a tenth of a steel cable and can bear a significantly higher load. This faigle cable is already in use at the Marina Bay in Singapore.
- For more than 70 years, the family-run company has contributed significantly to the development of tribological systems and new plastic technologies.
- The faigle Group consists of faigle Kunststoffe (Hard), faigle Industrieplast (Hard), faigle Igoplast AG (Switzerland) and Suzhou faigle Engineering Plastics Co. Ltd. (China).
- The group produces the following groups of products: plastic semi-finished products, finished components, rolls and profiles.
- faigle achieves 72% of its sales with international clients.
- faigle Kunststoffe is an internationally active SME that offers fantastic employment perspectives.
- The vision, recipe for success and challenge of the faigle family-run company is to work together to develop and implement future-driven technologies and materials. Every day.
- Experienced engineers work in the faigle development and technology centre to meet special customer requirements and implement tailor-made solutions.
- “We can’t expect trust from our customers, we have to develop it. Quality is our service to our customers, and trust is our future.” (faigle Vision).
- Marketing & Sales
- Other Jobs
- Other technical Jobs
- Plastics Technology
- Research & Development
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Markus Gmeiner für Thema Vorarlberg