- Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Toblerone, Milka and Philadelphia, we are one of the world’s largest snacking companies and our portfolio includes chocolate, biscuits, gum & candy.
- Our world moves fast. It’s diverse. Above all, it’s collaborative. We operate in four regions: Asia, Middle East & Africa; Europe; Latin America; and North America. And in over 80 countries our people are united in a common purpose to delight consumers and inspire each other – every single day.
- Join over 90,000 employees across the world and lead the future of snacking by providing the right snack for the right moment made the right way.
- Altogether an amount of 18 million chocolate bars per month are produced in Bludenz, employing more than 350 people. The plant specialises in large bars (185 to 320 g) - mainly of the brand Milka.
- The plant in Bludenz has one of the most modern production lines in the company and produces on five lines in total. The plant also has its own cocoa process and produces from the raw cocoa bean to the finished chocolate bar, which is delivered to customers worldwide – chocolate „made in Vorarlberg“!
- Every year, the company organizes the Milka chocolate festival for all fans of the brand, which attracts around 30,000 visitors to the area of Bludenz.
- Mondelēz International is listed in the Standard & Poor's 500 Index, the NASDAQ 100 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. The company has been working for years to reduce the environmental impact of its production processes. This includes, for example, minimizing waste, water and energy consumption in the plants.
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Other Jobs
- Other technical Jobs
- Plastics Technology
- Production Technology
- Quality Management
- Dual Study Program
Photo © Mondelez International