Offsetdruckerei Schwarzach is one of the leading producers and refiners of cardboard packagings and labels for the food and beverage as well as the pharmaceutical industry. The company processes 25,000 tons of cardboard and paper into fine products annually, for example into the paper labels for Darbo jam and Rauch Fruit Juices as well as the packaging boxes of Suchard pralines and Minor chocolate.
- The export ratio is 70 % and the company\\\'s clients include trade chains such as Spar, Rewe, DM, Coop, Migros, M&S and others.
- For its high quality and outstanding products, Offsetdruckerei Schwarzach has been honored with the most important award for the Austrian paper industry, the Printissimo|Emballissimo, and also with the most important award for the European packaging industrie, the Pro Caron ECMA Award.
- The company has expanded its photovoltaic plant in 2019 to an annual electricity production of approx. 550,000 kWh per year, and is ISO 50001 certified - a worldwide norm that stands for the systematic energy management of a company.
- The Offsetdruckerei Schwarzach is an \"excellent training company\", \"inclusion-friendly company\" and was awarded the \"Salvus in Gold\" for the second time in 2019 for the health promotion of its employees.
- The Buchdruckerei Lustenau (BULU), which is specialised in traditional printing products, is a sister company of Offsetdruckerei Schwarzach.
- Chemicals & Food Technology
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Other Jobs
- Other technical Jobs
- Production Technology
- Quality Management
- Research & Development
- Dual Study Program
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Offsetdruckerei Schwarzach