The Rhomberg Bau Group is a 4th generation family-owned construction company which since 1886 made its mark in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. We offer our customers the entire range of services – including solutions and services to suit each commercial and private building’s life cycle phase.
- Our broad spectrum includes, but is not limited to planning, project development, residential buildings, public and commercial civil construction, modifications, maintenance and property management.
- The sense of environmental-, economical- and social awareness are the cornerstones of our company philosophy. Sustainability plays a fundamental role in our Project Development.
- Rhomberg has built many impressive buildings, such as the Festspielhaus in Bregenz, the Yacht Club in Lindau and the WESTside Hotel in Bern, as well as numerous projects in timber construction (Illwerke Zentrum Montafon and various residential buildings).
- The latest awards received were: an award as an exceptional employer ("Ausgezeichneter familienfreundlicher Betrieb"), an exceptional apprenticeship provider ("Ausgezeichneter Lehrbetrieb"), "Great Place to Work" and 2017’s Trend Top employer ("Trend Top Arbeitgeber 2017").
- We are proud to have our own training and development institution – Rhomberg Akademie. In addition, we also offer a wide range of seminars and courses that will open up all sorts of future opportunities for our employees. We are convinced that the better we equip our teams, the easier they can exceed their outstanding performance.
- Benefits include (depending on location): Company medical and travel insurance, additional grants (e.g. childcare,.etc.), special bonuses (employees recruit employees, find tenants, etc), mobility activities, employee events and modern workplaces,...
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Economics & Finance
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Other technical Jobs
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Rhomberg Bau Gruppe