The IMA Schelling Group is a reliable partner for implementing of sophisticated system solutions. The demands of our customers are a daily challenge to us, our know-how and creativity! We work with you to develop innovative and unique solutions for wood processing.
- What does it take to be one of the leading companies in a major technical field? It takes a lot: Ambition, the best people, the highest demand towards product quality, as well as – experience, experience, and experience.
- IMA SCHELLING GROUP possesses all of this. With a century of know-how, we are likely one of the most experienced teams in this industry worldwide. Starting from the very beginning, the focus has always been on manufacturing saws. The ideas, portfolio, and size of the company grew continuously. Since the 1960s, cut-to-size saws for materials board (incl. peripheral solutions) have been our discipline.
- Research and development are an extremely important aspect for pioneering the market. So is the company's own dual system training program, which features practical trade apprenticeships and technical college experience.
Being curious has advantages. Primarily, curiosity takes away the shyness to apply. With IMA SCHELLING GROUP, this shyness is completely unjustified: No one here bites. On the contrary, we hope the right candidate takes the bait! With IMA SCHELLING GROUP, the daily routine is hallmarked by a healthy mixture of longstanding and young co-workers as well as a working environment with personal atmosphere and international activity.
- Economics & Finance
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Research & Development
- Software Development & -testing
- Dual Study Program
- Project or Thesis
- Working student (Student Trainee)
Photo © IMA Schelling Austria GmbH