The company realises transports with helicopters across Europe and also heli skiing tours, sight seeing tours, flight rescue, movie and photo flights as well as shuttle services. From time to time Wucher Helicopters are in use worldwide, e. g. for the search of new oilfields in Peru.
- The fleet of Wucher consists of 14 helicopters, mainly Airbus helicopters. Besides two SA 315 B Lama, there are five AS 350 B3 Ecureuil and two EC 135 as well as two Bell 205.
- The company operates 5 subsidiaries in Austria.
- In 2016 Wucher has built a new hangar in St. Anton am Arlberg for the emergency rescue helicopter Gallus 3.
- The company has air sovereignty when it comes to rescue flights at Arlberg. With 3 pilots, 7 flight rescuer and 13 doctors Gallus 3 is responsible for the winter season on the Tyrolean part of Arlberg. In Vorarlberg Gallus 1, which is located in Zürs, accepts this task with 3 pilots on behalf of Vorarlberg Mountain Rescue. 350 missions are realised by Gallus 1 in average, rescue missions, transport missions and missions for blasting avalanches.
- The transport of goods in mountain areas and diffcult terrains is still the main task of the compoany. It realises transport flghts for the construction of cable cars, ski lifts, hotels. avalanche protection structures and many things more.
- Other Jobs
- Other technical Jobs
Photo © Wucher Helicopter