Expats Insights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAgPmYvXFDQ
Embedded Software Developer f/m/x
Tridonic GmbH & Co KG
|Employment Type:||full time|
|Minimum Training:||bachelor's degree|
|Contact Person:||Verena Sohler|
- Participation in the entire development process for the embedded software (eSW), written in C for Cortex - based micro controllers.
- You implement proper unit and integration tests in C++ and Python run on CI systems.
- You maintain and update embedded software projects of existing products in close cooperation with the testing, support and product management teams.
- You are part of our innovation team checking newest technologies for hardware control, sensorics and also communication standards (Bluetooth Mesh, Matter, …) and preparing prototypes for different components for lighting solutions.
- Last but not least you perform a very exact and clear documentation of all processes.
- Successfully completed technical education (advanced technical college or university degree) in computer science, electrical engineering or a similar base.
- Practical experience in embedded software with C/C++ and (optional) Python programming – ideally for devices with limited resources.
- You have worked with typical software development tools like Eclipse, Git, Jira, UML.
- Familiar with digital and analog electronics as well as electronic measurement tools.
- You are inspired by cross-cultural collaboration within a globally distributed development team.
- Fluent in English, the ability to speak German is an advantage.
- Five brands in 90 countries, production facilities all over the world, a workforce of just under 6,700 people: all the ingredients to innovate the next generation for smart and connected devices.
- The Position is located in the beautiful City of Dornbirn, Austria, the nearest ski slope and the beach at Lake Constance are only 20 minutes away: a great quality of life awaits you and your family.
- We offer flexible working hours to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected
Stay up to date!
Don't miss any events.