Expats Insights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAgPmYvXFDQ
Tridonic GmbH & Co KG
|Employment Type:||full time|
|Contact Person:||Verena Sohler|
The successful candidate will test and analyze Tridonic products to ensure that they meet standards and specifications. Hence, you will:
- identify testable conditions and create a wide range of test matrices and test cases based upon the specific requirements for embedded SW.
- perform manual and mostly automatic tests, analyze malfunctions and report defects in the bug tracking system.
- participate in the continuous improvement of test processes, tools, test environments and documentation.
- elaborate test specifications, test cases and test automation
- collaborate closely with our globally distributed development teams and with product support.
- You completed a technical education (college/HTL or university degree) in computer science or similar disciplines
- You have a solid background and experience in SW testing, test automation and in handling measurement equipment like oscilloscopes, multimeters, analyzers, simulators.
- Knowledge of LabView, Python and C# is highly welcome.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn and utilize new technologies and tools.
- You are a team-player with good problem solving skills and maintain a flexible approach.
- You enjoy working in an international environment