ALPLA is an internationally active company that grows with its global customers. This growth of course demands motivated and well-trained specialists and executives with a technical or business background.
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
|Employment Type:||full time|
|Minimum Training:||bachelor's degree|
|Contact Person:||Anita Fink|
Bewerbungen bitte über das Online-Tool auf der Website
- You execute product development tasks/ projects, coordinate and perform activities from project initiation until project close-out under supervision. This includes product design, pilot development, production development, qualification and successful handover into production environment.
- Clarify and align product specifications and requirements with the customer/supplier and the technical product development team
- Identify and resolve technical issues and risks to achieve project goals by considering the whole process chain (test and downstream equipment, machine accessories, format parts)
- Specify product design, mould and sampling requirements.
- Plan, participate and review samplings and mould qualifications under technical and economical aspects.
- Develop adequate project plans for managing the project objectives, scope, schedule, resources, budgets.
- Coordinate activities between customer, supplier and internal stakeholders and provide direction.
- Perform the project controlling and project reporting.
- Secure production approval and project closing.
- Communicate effectively within the project organization
- A completed technical education or equivalent experience in related fields
- Basic understanding of production processes
- You can inspire others as a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational talent
- Structured and solution oriented approach counts to your strength
- Excellent command of written and spoken English are required
- The Willingness to travel globally and intercultural competence rounds off your profile
- Well-groomed appearance and poise
- Career opportunities – the goal is to become a “Product Development Manager” within the department in a few years
- A smooth start in a dynamic team through a targeted induction phase
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open interaction with each other and a constructive team atmosphere
- Exciting and varied professional environment within a modern and globally present family business with a wide range of career opportunities
- We value and reward your individual performance and encourage your further development.
- Childcare, if required, with our ALPLA Kids facility