ALPLA is an internationally active company that grows with its global customers. This growth of course demands motivated and well-trained specialists and executives with a technical or business background.
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
|Employment Type:||full time|
|Contact Person:||Mr Robert Wolff|
Bewerbungen bitte über das Online-Tool auf der Website
- Collaborate on technical configuration, layout and operational requirements of recycling equipment and new facilities
- Coordinate resource availability (machines, infrastructure, transport, material, etc.) in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and implement measures / procedures to improve the operative performance
- With regard to the budget, you check the capacities (machines and equipment) and analyze the investments
- You provide result- and key figure analysis and initiate corrective measures
- Troubleshooting & Operations support for existing Recycling Plants
- Last but not least you support our sales department and also the implementation of our customer projects
- You have technical or commercial training in the fields of plastics technology, recycling, environmental technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable direction
- You have already gained some professional experience in the field of project management
- You impress with your innovative, solution-oriented, efficient and amazingly organized work style
- You are fluent in English and display a very good command of German
- A high level of commitment, a strong will to shape things and the willingness to travel
- There is ALPLA Kids all-day childcare for children aged between 15 months and 6 years.
- Choose work hours that suit you within the flexible working time system.
- Unlimited workplace flexibility thanks to generous rules regarding working from home.
- You can expect a secure future with us – as a manufacturing company, we are globally on a growth path.
- We promote climate-friendly mobility with everything from a year-long season ticket for local public transport to purchasing an e-bike.
Mr Robert Wolff