Analog Layout Engineer (f/m/d)
Photeon Technologies GmbH
Bewerbungen bitte per E-Mail
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice!
To strengthen our international team, we are looking for motivated talents in the area of “Chip layouting“.
Together with our team in Italy and Germany, we work on complex projects. You have definitely already used a product which contains “a part of Photeon”.
Field of Activity:
- Independent drawing of analog layouts on block and module level in various technologies
- Understanding and following specification and layout guidelines
- Following full layout flow with floor planning, pcell handling, signal and power routing
- Executing of layout checks, e.g. DRC & LVS
- Error interpretation and solution development
- Coordination with design and layout lead
- Working experience of at least 5 years+
- Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux Operating systems
- Knowledge of Cadence Layout XL layout environment
- Higher technical education (e.g. university, technical college) in the field of electronics, mechatronics, computer science, technical physics or similar
- Knowledge of Integrated Circuit, device physics and advanced process technologies is an advantage
- Ideally the candidate understands the concept of matched devices and knows how to lay them out
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Modern office space
- Team building events
- Compensation well above the relevant collective agreement
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org
Hintere Achmühlerstraße 1
Offene Stellenmehr offene Stellen
Bleib up to date!
Verpasse keine Events.