Photeon Technologies GmbH
Bewerbungen bitte per E-Mail
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice! As one of the market leaders for turnkey solutions for our broad portfolio of customers, Photeon offers possibility to work on many interesting and highly complex products for Automotive, Industrial, Medical and many other markets. We offer a dynamic, exciting, and friendly environment, as well as many possibilities for your further development in the direction that suits you the best.
We invite you to be a part of our family and be a driver of developing your knowledge, skills, and experience.
Field of activity:
- Full RTL2GDS flow
- Task in any of the following areas:
- Static Timing Analysis
- Higher technical education (e.g. university, technical college) in the field of electronics, mechatronics, computer science, technical physics or similar
- Good written and spoken English language skill
- Familiarity with Synopsys tools
- Knowledge of Linux operating system is an advantage
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Modern office space
- Team building events
- Compensation well above the relevant collective agreement
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hintere Achmühlerstraße 1