Photeon Technologies GmbH
Bewerbungen bitte per E-Mail
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice! As one of the market leaders for turnkey solutions for our broad portfolio of customers, Photeon offers possibility to work on many interesting and highly complex products for Automotive, Industrial, Medical and many other markets. We offer a dynamic, exciting, and friendly environment, as well as many possibilities for your further development in the direction that suits you the best.
We invite you to be a part of our family and be a driver of developing your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Project responsibility for functional safety for various automotive applications
- Develop the project safety plan to ensure product compliance with ISO 26262 according to the Development Interface Agreement.
- Lead and coordinate the creation of functional safety documentation according to ISO 26262 in the project.
- Collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on achieving functional safety in the product.
- Discuss safety requirements with the customer and translate them into technical safety concepts
- Knowledge of conducting safety analysis (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA, DFA, etc.).
- Conduct verification reviews to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development lifecycles.
- Assuring functional safety competence in project and support safety culture in the organisation.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics
- Knowledge of ISO26262, 61508, or similar
- Solid background in at least one field (semiconductor electronics, embedded systems, etc.) and a good awareness of the others
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, motivating team into problem-solving
- Communication skills forwards customers, suppliers, and development team.
- Team Player
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor technologies
- Good verbal and written English skills, German is an advantage
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Modern office space
- Team building events
- Compensation well above the relevant collective agreement
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hintere Achmühlerstraße 1