PROJECT MANAGER TRIBO DESIGN (m/f)
Bewerbungen bitte per E-Mail
- Manage a variety of research projects in the field of tribological concepts and solutions. Using cutting edge and bespoke lab equipment, help to support the R&D of global industrial partners by providing research and analytics of their tribological systems.
- Interact with scientific and industrial partners
- Independent management and content design of industrial R&D projects
- Finding solutions and concepts to optimize tribological systems
- Design and development of experimental setups
- Analysis and reporting of acquired data
- Support in acquiring new projects/partners
- Writing and delivery of scientific output (i.e. project reports, publications, posters and presentations)
- Masters degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, materials science or similar
- Experience in industry R&D or industrial-scientific collaborations preferably in the areas of tribology, materials
- science, physics or chemistry
- Excellent communication in English (spoken and written)
- A high level of competence in basic computer skills, proficiency in some specific software is a bonus e.g. CAD,
- Origin, MATLAB
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and problem solvin
- Analytical and critical thought process
- Reliability and ambition
- We will provide a competitive salary with a clear path for improvement through high quality work and a coordinated acceptance of new responsibilities. We support any efforts for self-improvement and are open for negotiations for any courses that you may need to further your career. We provide a professional but flexible working contract and offer an excellent work environment in a fantastic location. There will be opportunities to travel and participate in international collaborations and build a strong network of industrial connections.
Bleib up to date!
Verpasse keine Events.