Insights von Expats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUNmsGB6UGY
Hilti Thüringen AG
|Kontaktperson:||Hilti AG, Zweigniederlassung Thüringen, Human Resources|
To the job advertisement:
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
Do you like to challenge assumptions and generate new ideas? Are you interested in the latest production technologies? Are you enthusiastic about working with our internal manufacturing teams and with external suppliers? Then we look forward to receiving your application! We are looking for a motivated Supply Engineer (m/f/d) for our production plant in Thüringen, Austria to start as soon as possible.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
Your tasks include the development of concepts for the production of new components and assemblies in new product development projects, considering the latest production technologies. For items currently in production you identify technical improvement opportunities to reduce costs and improve supply resilience. You provide creative solutions in cooperation with internal and external partners and drive their implementation: from idea thru qualification. You actively participate in the search, evaluation and selection of new suppliers to deliver new technologies. Are you ready for these challenges? Then we look forward to receiving your application.Anforderungen
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience working with different production technologies, preferably related to metal forming: machining, casting, forging, sintering, etc.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, structured problem solving and a solution-oriented approach
- Strong analytical, organizational and conceptual skills
- Experience in working on projects in an international environment would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English, and willingness to travel internationally
The annual KV minimum salary including special payments is EUR 49,596.40. The actual salary is above KV and is based on the Vorarlberg labour market and your professional qualifications and experience. Impress us with a meaningful letter of motivation and your CV, then we will be happy to invite you to a personal interview, show you your future working environment and introduce you to the team. We look forward to receiving your application. Contact us: Jasmin Markl, HR Business Partner (+43 (0)5550 2451 - 3855) Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.group/en Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.
Hilti AG, Zweigniederlassung Thüringen, Human Resources