Photeon Technologies GmbH
Applications please by E-mail
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right place for you!
Together with our team in Italy, Germany and Serbia, we tackle complex projects. You have certainly already used a product that has "a part of Photeon" in it.
To strengthen our international team, we are recruiting an expert in the field of "Marketing & Events".
The work - varied:
- Strategic development and operative implementation of marketing measures and campaigns.
- Conception and creation of content for various communication channels (website, blog, social media, press releases)
- Further development of our corporate identity
- Creation of meaningful presentations
- Planning and organising internal and external events
- Supporting the teams in their daily business
Our profile - convincing:
- Completed studies or professional experience in the field of marketing, communication, graphic design
- Creativity and an eye for appealing design
- Passion for marketing, graphics and events
- Courage to bring in your own ideas
- Ability to work in a team and excellent communication skills
- Independent, structured way of working and the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Very good German and English skills
Our offer - extraordinary:
- Exciting, varied job in a growing, internationally active company
- Employment rate of 20h/week
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office premises at Campus V in Dornbirn, right next to the FHV
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Internal and external training
- Digi Bon, public transport card and many other goodies
- Salary well above the collective agreement and will be adjusted according to your experience and qualification. The minimum salary according to KV IT is EUR 3,455 gross/month in "ST1 standard level" for full-time employment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Ms Johanna Ammann.
Photeon Technologies GmbH, Hintere Achmühlerstraße 1, 6850 Dornbirn, Tel. +43 5572 40757 https://www.photeon.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/photeon-technologies-gmbh
Hintere Achmühlerstraße 1