We are an innovative and expanding high-tech company whose products ensure secure energy networks worldwide. Customers in more than 120 countries value our solutions for testing and diagnostics of medium voltage cables. Trust, respect and fairness have characterized our cooperation for over 20 years.
b2 electronics GmbH - Innovation in High Voltage
|Employment Type:||full time|
|Contact Person:||Elke Kurz|
Applications please by E-mail
*WE ARE LOOKING FOR HUMANS At b2 it doesn't matter if you are female, male or diverse, where you come from, what skin color you have or what you believe in. Our focus is on mutual respect and appreciation. That is why we are looking for humans! It is important that you are passionate about your job and fit in with us!
To strengthen our team in Klaus in Vorarlberg we are looking for a
Test Technician (Human*) for High Voltage Test Systems
- Assembly and testing of electronic devices
- Calibration and final testing of high voltage test systems
- Completed technical education in the field of electrical engineering or electronics (Apprenticeship, technical school, HTL or comparable training)
- Technical understanding and manual skills
- Accuracy and quality awareness
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
We offer you a modern working environment with state-of-the-art tools and a motivated, dynamic team. Trust and knowledge sharing are values on which our company is built. High voltage is with us guaranteed!
With this job offer we are addressing technicians with professional experience as well as to apprentices and school graduates who want to start their professional life.
All this sounds like a job that is made for you? Then we are looking forward to your job application!
Please send it to Ms. Elke Kurz email@example.com.