Entner Electronics develops megapixel cameras, FPGA boards and tools as well as IP processors. 69 mio. pixels a second can be recorded by the cameras and reproduced in double quality at a monitor. That is especially useful for visually impaired people, since they can read newspapers and books with this technology easily. The camera is integrated into a monitor and used as high definition magnifier. The cameras are also used in industry, medical fields and outer space.
- With the launch of the rocket Chang Zheng-2D on Feb. 2nd 2018, the camera Hyperscout of Entner electronics was shot in outer space. From there it will identify changes on earth, such as fires, floods and plancton.
- About 5,000 cameras are produced annually by Entner.
- The company has developed a 3D camera system, that offers better 3D pictures than any other device.
- Together with WolfVision the company developed the world's first 3D Visualizer and was honoured with Vorarlberg's Innovation Award for it.
- Together with Alge Timing and clownfish the company has developed a new foto finish camera for sport competitions, which is technologically leading in its field.
- Electrical Engineering
- Hardware Development
- Physics & Photonics
- Research & Development
- Software Development & -testing
Photo © Entner Electronic