Getzner Werkstoffe is the world's leading producer of materials for protection against vibration and noise in the rail, construction and industry sectors. The innovative polyurethane materials of Getzner protect skyscrapers in New York from subway commotions and the highspeed rail link from Bejing to Shanghai in China from vibrations. Getzner\\\'s solutions reduce vibrations and noise, improve the service life of bedded components and thereby minimise the need for maintenance and repairs on tracks, vehicles, structures and machines. The elastic bearings are based on the materials Sylomer® and Sylodyn®, both of which are developed and manufactured in Bürs, Austria.
- Getzner Werkstoffe offers a company-owned trainee programme, long-term human resource development and versatile career chances.
- The company operates subsidiaries in Munich, Berlin, Tokyo, India etc.
- 80 % of its turnover are earned with international projects.
- Knowhow of Getzner is used at Castle Versaillesin France in order to protect the auditorium from vibrations and noise and also optimize its acoustics.
- Additionlly Getzner knowhow is used at Gotthard tunnel in Switzerland, through with 250 trains run daily with high speeds up to 250 km/h.
- Chemicals & Food Technology
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Economics & Finance
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Plastics Technology
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Getzner Werkstoffe