Liebherr-Werk Nenzing is part of Liebherr Group, the world\\\\\\\'s largest manufacturer of construction machinery, and develops and produces crawler cranes, duty-cycle crawler cranes, as well as piling and drilling rigs. From Vorarlberg Liebherr also manages the production sites in Sunderland (GB), Killarney (IRL) and Rostock (GER). In Nenzing 230 technical engineers alone are engaged in research, development and technical construction.
- Liebherr Group counts more than 46,000 employees in more than 130 affiliates worldwide and is also known for products such as freezers, refrigerators, mining equipment, mobile cranes, earthmoving equipment and aerospace systems. The group also operates 6 own hotels, 3 in Ireland, 2 in Austria and 1 in Germany.
- The Liebherr-Werk Nenzing is one of the most innovative affiliates of the group and is known as technology leader in its branch.
- The first hydraulically driven and electronically controlled cable excavator was manufactured in Nenzing in 1980 with the HS 870 HD.
- In 2012 Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH was awarded the Austrian State Prize for Environmental and Energy Technology for its Pactronic® hydraulic hybrid drive.
- In 2013 a world record was achieved by a crawler crane produced in Nenzing: The LR 1300 lifted a 27-meter wide tilt-up concrete panel. The LR 1300 is also used by the construction of wind power plants, it can lift up to 300 tons and place it precisley.
- With the LB 16 unplugged Liebherr launched in 2019 the first battery-powered drilling rig in the world.
- Important core markets of Liebherr Nenzing include North America, Europe and South East Asia.
- Liebherr sells its products directly to the customers all around the world and is therefore close to the market and the customer\\\\\\\'s needs
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Economics & Finance
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Management
- Research & Development
- Software Development & -testing
- Dual Study Program
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH