- LTW combines stacker cranes, conveyor systems and software to seamless material flow in the high-bay warehouse.
- As a full-service supplier and general contractor LTW develops, manufactures and implements turnkey intralogistics systems worldwide - from uncomplicated mid-sized projects to a fully automated logistics center with more than 100,000 pallet spaces, from cold storage to a climate protection certified high-bay warehouse made of wood.
- Since its founding in 1981 LTW has already realized more than 950 intralogistic systems with more than 2,000 rail-guided stacker cranes worldwide.
- The company is an affiliate of the Doppelmayr Group, world market leader in ropeway engineering (also in Vorarlberg).
- The company works worldwide e. g. for IKEA, Fresenius, Migros, Continental, Triumph, Wolford and Zumtobel.
- Besides its headquarters in the Vorarlberg Rhine Valley, LTW has two other subsidiary companies in Germany and the USA as well as a branch in Vienna. Thanks to close cooperation with international partners, we are able to operate on a global scale.
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Mechanical Engineering
- Other Jobs
- Other technical Jobs
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Research & Development
- Software Development & -testing
- Dual Study Program
- Summer Job
Photo © LTW Intralogistics