Sohm HolzBautechnik with its own patented product DD-DiagonalDübelholz® is a well-known manufacturer of glueless, dowelled solid wood constructions and is active in all areas of timber construction as well as a general contractor. A highly efficient team of employees ensures innovative strength and a high degree of customer orientation, thus contributing to continuous growth.
- The patented proprietary development DD-DiagonalDübelholz® is used for ceilings, walls and roof constructions in solid wood, is particularly environmentally friendly, requires no metallic fasteners, only little glue and assembly effort and convinces with its high-quality visible surfaces.
- Sohm's references include projects such as the IZM - IllwerkeZentrumMontafon in Vandans, the LCT ONE in Dornbirn, the valley and mountain stations in Mellau, the Austria House for the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver and the Schmidt Winery in Wasserburg.
- Many of Sohm's projects have already been awarded the Vorarlberger Holzbaupreis and other building and architecture prizes.
- Since 2011 the company has been operating its own branch in Widnau (CH).
- Sohm Holzbautechnik has been part of the Rhomberg Group since 2013.
- Since 2018 it has been working as a general contractor (turnkey construction).
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Other Jobs
- Other technical Jobs
Photo © Sohm HolzBautechnik