Kaufmann realises construction projects in 4 business areas: halls, facades, modules and high bay racks and is specialised in innovative and challenging projects out of wood. For the BMW Group Hotel Ammerwald, Kaufmann has built 96 finished rooms in modules that were accumulated at the construction site afterwards in only few days. For the biological food producer Alnatura, Kaufmann has realised the world\\\'s largest high rack completely made of wood and with room for 40.000 pallets.
- Several innovation prizes and awards for wooden construction excellence emphasizes the company\\\'s success.
- Kaufmann produces room modules for hotels, social centres, student homes, kindergardens and worker houses, that are prefabricated at Kaufmann\\\'s production plant in Vorarlberg and easily stacked at the construction site with only few assembling needed. Therefore they are ready to move in fast.
- For a child care centre in Vienna Kaufmann has already also prefabricated two-floor room modules.
- The company is also specialist in aesthetic and challenging wood facades.
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Information Technology
- Other Jobs
- Other technical Jobs
- Project Management
- Research & Development
- Project or Thesis
- Summer Job
Photo © Kaufmann Bausysteme